"We easily received our membership dues back from our first event. Another Iowa business member offered a cost savings of removing universal waste from our facilities. This is the focused type of group we were looking for."
"Cummins has implemented many waste practices learned directly at ISBF roundtables. We were able to increase our landfill diversion rate up to 85% for a savings of around $9,600 per year."
"ISBF allows us a platform to brainstorm with other companies in the state and continuously improve our environmental sustainability efforts."
- Agriculture or Manufacturing
- Professional Services
- Retail Operations
- Efficiently manage resources and save money
- Recruit and retain top talent for your company
- Innovate for the future
- Share your sustainability story internally and externally
- Discounts on vendor services offered only to ISBF members
- Access to directory of like-minded, professional peers across the state of Iowa
- Members-only educational resources: event summaries, recorded company presentations, and free attendance to most ISBF programming
Businesses interested in taking a leadership role and contributing annual dues of $5,000 or more, in exchange for access to all programming provided by the association, recognition and promotion as a Founding Member, and a guaranteed voting or non-voting advisory position on the Board of Directors.
Businesses interested in fulfilling the mission and vision of the association, and contributing annual dues defined below based on their employee count in Iowa, in exchange for access to all programming provided by the association, recognition and promotion as a Business Member.
- $250 for less than 100 employees
- $500 for less than 1,000 employees
- $750 for less than 5,000 employees
- $1,000 for less than 10,000 employees
- $2,000 for greater than or equal to 10,000 employees
Faculty or staff focused on sustainability at any size college, university, or educational institution interested in fulfilling the mission and vision of the association, and contributing annual dues of $250, in exchange for access to all programming and resources provided by the association, recognition and promotion as an Academic Member, and the possibility of being elected to a non-voting advisory position on the Board of Directors.