"As an industry leader, Frontier still saw a payback from our ISBF membership immediately. Networking at a quarterly roundtable, we were able to find a recycling solution that saved us almost $20,000"
"Because of ISBF, Principal was able to make a direct contact at a roundtable and schedule a visit to tour the sustainability program of another Iowa business we had been trying to reach"
"ISBF offers a chance to share our successes with other Iowa businesses. West Liberty Foods is proud of earning Zero Landfill™ certification, and we enjoy teaching others how we did it because that helps the whole state."
"Being an ISBF member helps Meredith continue improving our sustainability efforts. Networking and sharing helps all of us keep learning, fine-tuning existing programs and processes, and creating new ones"
"I was able to attend the business tour in Ames, taking my staff from building services and marketing with me. It was a great opportunity for Casey's to learn about different sustainability projects and see them in action"
"At our first roundtable, I got great ideas to launch our waste reduction and cost-savings plan. Members shared a free assessment servers and "low-hanging fruit" we could tackle first to help get leadership buy-in"
- Agriculture or Manufacturing
- Professional Services
- Retail Operations
- Efficiently manage resources and save money
- Recruit and retain top talent for your company
- Innovate for the future
- Share your sustainability story internally and externally
- Discounts on vendor services offered only to ISBF members
- Access to directory of like-minded, professional peers across the state of Iowa
- Members-only educational resources: event summaries, recorded company presentations, and free attendance to most ISBF programming
Businesses interested in taking a leadership role and contributing annual dues of $5,000 or more, in exchange for access to all programming provided by the association, recognition and promotion as a Founding Member, and a guaranteed voting or non-voting advisory position on the Board of Directors.
Businesses interested in fulfilling the mission and vision of the association, and contributing annual dues defined below based on their employee count in Iowa, in exchange for access to all programming provided by the association, recognition and promotion as a Business Member.
- $250 for less than 100 employees
- $500 for less than 1,000 employees
- $750 for less than 5,000 employees
- $1,000 for less than 10,000 employees
- $2,000 for greater than or equal to 10,000 employees
Faculty or staff focused on sustainability at any size college, university, or educational institution interested in fulfilling the mission and vision of the association, and contributing annual dues of $250, in exchange for access to all programming and resources provided by the association, recognition and promotion as an Academic Member, and the possibility of being elected to a non-voting advisory position on the Board of Directors.